Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 28, 2019

We meet everyday at the same cafe

I told you I get to go inside the store where my kibble comes from.  And, I get to go to the gelato store, too!  Well, guess what?  There's another place I get to go to now and it's called a café.  I don't get gelato, but I did get a whole cup of ice cubes!  I love ice cubes!  And, when my pack was finished with their stuff I got to lick out a tiny bit of their tasty foamy stuff...it was good!  I really love it here and I am getting to be a very relaxed kind of guy.  But, having four beds all to myself in my house helps me feel very relaxed, too...haha.  

Now that spring has sprung, all the cafes are putting tables and chairs outside once again and Harry gets to visit more places.  Actually, some have no objections to people bringing their dogs inside, but as Americans we are very hesitant to do so, especially since Harry is not accustomed to being inside cafes!

We took him to the Café Belvedere (the "nice to see" café).  I ordered two cappuccinos and a cup of ice - per il cane (for the dog).  The young lady behind the counter looked perplexed.  Water?  No, please, ice.  He likes ice.  Yes, I know it seems weird.  Oh, dear.

Everything worked out very well, we had coffee, Harry had ice and was a happy pup.  Mr. Spotter is becoming quite the sophisticated man about town.  I bet he can't wait for gelato (yogurt) day!

No comments:

Post a Comment