Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 4, 2019

I turned and you were gone...

Oh, boy!  I really like it when the whole pack goes for walks together.  We all went out the other day because it was really nice outside again.   Doot, doot….this way.....over to the good smelly butcher and the good smelly food store.   C'mon guys, up the hill!  Up to my favorite spot where it gets flat again, and there are some big trees.  Behind a fence is a funny dog who always comes to see me, but then she acts scared and runs away.   She's silly.  

Hey, wait!  Where did Mom go?  Where is she?  Nope.  No, no, I do not like this.  Gotta go find Mom.  I don't want someone coming along and putting me in a car and taking me to a giant flying monster again!  Nope.  Follow me, Dad, we have to go back and find her!!  

Back to the good smelly stores....nope.  Not here.  This way, follow me, hurry....can't you walk any faster?  I'm going to call her.  "Mom!"  "Mom!!"  Maybe she's waiting at the door.  Mmmmm, nope.  "MOM!"  "Mo...uh...oh, there you are!  What are you doing back home?  You scared me!  Didn't you hear me calling you?"


Did I hear you calling?  You bet I did and so did everyone else!!!  The whole town could hear you! Holy cow!

We happened to pass a small store that sells, among other things, small over the shoulder bags.  The last time I saw one I liked, someone else snatched it up before I had a chance.  So, I wasted no time and marched right into the store to purchase the bag.  Harry and his Dad had already continued up the hill, so I decided to go back home.

When Harry turned to look for me and didn't see me he did an abrupt about face and headed back home, too.  I'm told he was very adamant about coming back and continued to pick up speed as he walked along, dragging my husband. (haha) When he got to our street, he started yelling.  I could hear him loud and clear, it was the same bark he gave the day he arrived here, unmistakable!  

Izz okay, Harry....I won't leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment