Total Pageviews

Monday, April 22, 2019

What's your name?

Hi!  Hey, in my book I talk about how many names I have.  I have lots!  And now I have another one!  Gosh, I have so many names.

People here always want to know my name but they have trouble saying it. I don't know why, but it just doesn't sound the same as when my pack says my name.  So now I have a new name. Want to know what it is?  It's Arrigo!  Yep, my new name is Arrigo.  

I'm not used to it yet, but I keep hearing it.  I'm a smart pup so pretty soon I'll be used to Arrigo just as much as Harry or Pootie or Mr. Spotter!



There is no "H" in the Italian alphabet. It is difficult to explain the name "Harry" -  there is no "Y" either!  A neighbor, just as an aside one day said, "By the way, his Italian name is Arrigo."  Perfect!  
So now, when people ask "Come si chiama?" the answer is "Arrigo!"  Che bello!

No comments:

Post a Comment