Total Pageviews

Monday, May 6, 2019

Nice and easy does it....

Hey!  So, you guys know I flew over an entire ocean, right?  I did!  I am Super Spotter!!  I did it.  I did it.  And I got to Italy after a long, long, long time...like forever....and I knew my Mom was nearby...I could just feel it.  And, there she was!   

After that, we went to our new house.  And guess what?  My old bed was there!!!   Oh, boy!  My old bed!  I missed it!  It smelled like me and was still comfy.  And the next day Mom was doing something weird with the big machine that keeps food in it.....and she had music and was singing and a big storm went by.  You know what?  I didn't care.  I didn't care about the storm.  I ran away for a little, little bit......but I came right back, because it was more fun to see Mom singing and throwing ice into the sink...it was fun!  

So, you know what?  I figured after that...why should I be afraid of silly storms?  I, Super Spotter, flew across an ocean!  I travelled the world!  And I am always safe with my pack.  I know that now.  So, what do I have to be afraid of?

Last night another big storm went by.  It had thunder monsters.  I could hear them loud and clear.  But...I just decided I would sit in my big comfy couch and look handsome.  Because I am not afraid.  My family loves me.  They keep me safe and I'm a happy pup.  


The picture above was taken while a noisy thunderstorm was raging outside.

The flight here has changed him.  He is so much more calm and relaxed and self assured.  As if..."If I could that, I can do ANYTHING!"  

This new boy is a joy...a little willful....a little...."I see the gelato store....I WANT gelato!".....Not today, Harry.  Sheesh.  

But I would much rather have this relaxed version of Harry than the scared and timid one we used to know.  Never did I dream that the flight would have this effect on him, and yet, that is the way it seems.  Or else, as my niece said, "He was meant to be an Italian dog".....I don't know.  He's happy.  I'm happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment