Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2016

Mustang Harry

I love car trips!  I hop right in, no problem!  Just our car, though.  I don't like anyone else's.  Me and my pack!  Oh, boy!  And guess what?  Our car has its' own room!  And Mom and Dad were doing stuff in there yesterday.......they had all kinds of plants and pots and dirt and stuff.  

They had the door open to the car's room, but I just peeked out.  I've never been in that room before, so I was a little scared.  

But then a neighbor lady came by and she walked right up!  I usually walk right up to her at her house, but this was the other way around.  Well, I had to say "hello!" It's the polite thing to do.  So I went into the car room!  I walked right through!  And that made her happy, too!  Then I wasn't afraid anymore.  There's lots of smelly stuff to sniff in there!  It was fun!


Now that spring has officially sprung (a bit earlier than usual) we decided it was time to do the annual garden supply outing....for pretty pots full of flowers throughout the summer.  We set up a table and pots and a big bag of potting soil in the garage.  We left the door into the house open because if he can't see us, Harry barks up a storm.  So, there he was, peeking around the corner, but too timid to come in. 

One of our neighbors happened by.  It is someone Harry is familiar with, we see her all the time when on our walks because she is also an avid gardener.  That did it - Harry HAD to say "hello" to her, he couldn't resist!  So he conquered his fear of the garage and marched up to his human friend!  Then he stayed out there with us until we were too tired to do anymore.  Such a silly boy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment