Total Pageviews

Friday, April 15, 2016

What's ailing me?

I went to the dogtor the other day.  I didn't get to see the kitty that stays there this time.  I got poked and squeezed.  But I got lots and lots and LOTS of treats!  So, even when my nails were clipped, I only complained a little, tiny bit.  

I didn't feel too good for the rest of the day.  I was kind of sleepy.  But I was a good boy and ate my supper and went for a big walk.  

I felt just fine again this morning and did my wiggle worm.  That made Mom happy.  She put some stuff in my ear, though.  I was afraid.  But it didn't hurt, so I won't mind if she has to do it again.  

Wow, I never got so many treats from the dogtor's office!



Yes, Harry had his check up.  He doesn't mind seeing his doctor - everyone is very helpful and friendly.  And instead of putting him on a cold and slippery metal table, the doctor and his assistants get right down on the floor with Harry!

He needs to lose 2 pounds.  That means longer walks and less treats, although he was lavished with treats at the doctor's office!  And, being a floppy eared dog, he has a slight ear infection in one ear.  Since Harry can be a little "dramatic," I was afraid the first time I had to clean out his ear and put medicine in it.  But he did just fine, without a single whimper!

Harry was a little out of sorts for the afternoon, but he had several vaccinations he needed.  This morning he was back to normal, making me laugh with his wiggle worm antics.

Hopefully all is well with our Mr. Spotter!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the dogtor was kind and gentle to Harry. I guess you can give Harry the same # of snacks but cut the snacks in half. I know, he's probably too smart and will know somethings up.. lol..

    ReplyDelete