Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Family

There's a big holiday coming up - I know because Mom and Dad got a bunch of food!   Oh, boy, I can't wait!!!  We get to stay home all day together, me and my family.

I have furry family all over the country, too!!  Yep, I do!   I have two Golden Retriever nephews in Connecticut, Chance and Summer.   And guess what?  Chance is a real, live THERAPY dog! That means he visits people in the hospital to make them feel better!  He had to have special training for that!

I have a little niece dog, her name is Gidget.  She's getting on in years, she is a miniature Doberman and she likes to dress up in silly outfits.  She lives in New Jersey, like me.

Down in Texas, way far away, I have grand nieces and nephews, cats and dogs.  Want to see a picture?


  That's Cinnamon on top with my Mom's human grand niece, Lilli.  Isn't she cute?  She likes to dress up too, so she put pink sunglasses on Fiona!!! They are upside down, but she likes them that way!  Haha!

And way over in Florida I have a nephew named Gus.  Gus is funny, he likes to chase light reflections and sometimes he gathers up his toys all in one spot.  Here's Gus and his Mom.  He's pretty handsome, but Mom tells me I am, too.

And there is another little nephew is Florida, he's only 4 months old!!!   Just a baby!  His name is Winston.
He looks like a real smart little guy!  His Mom said he IS a smart little guy!

And Speedy is a Labrador, he lives in Idaho.  I don't even know where that is.  Wow!


I wish I could have my furry family here for the holiday!  That would be so much fun! 


Well, that's my furry family - I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment