Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Harry is a Hobbit

Oh, boy!  After my breakfast and morning nap, that's when I get second breakfast!  I love second breakfast!  It's always a surprise!  Sometimes I get to lick a bowl that tastes a little cinnamonish and warm and good.  Sometimes it's a buttery, crunchy thing, just a nibble.  Sometimes it's a soft buttery nibble.  Ohhhhh. Makes me drool.  And sometimes I lick the rest of the peanut butter off a spoon!  They're all yummy!



After my suppertime and big walk, that's when Mom starts second dinner.  I love that, too!  Green beans or broccoli or peas!  Oh, boy!  Tomato sauce is tasty, too!  Mmmmmm.  I get excited before second dinner and run around the house.  I can't help it!  I can't wait to find out what second dinner is every day!

Yes, we've decided Harry is a Hobbit.  Even though his "second breakfast" and "second dinner" are little morsels of our leftovers, he waits patiently and politely, with a pool of drool forming beneath his chin, for his tasty treats.  While the evening meal is being prepared he trots around from room to room, making a circuit that includes a trip through the kitchen to check on the smells and to make sure I'm actively getting it ready.  This boy loves his vegetables!  I guess he has some empty spaces to fill.

Last night was tomato sauce!  I can't wait to find out what second dinner is tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment