Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Food! Glorious food!

I can't wait to get in from my walk!  That means it's breakfast time!  Oh, boy, my favorite!  My bowl filled with crunchy bits that have peas and carrots and green beans and gravy on top!  Oh, boy!  Then it's nap time with Mom.   I love nap time.


Then when Mom gets up SHE has breakfast, and she always shares with me!  I wonder what she'll have today.......if she has peanut butter, I get to lick the spoon!  If she has an English muffin, she cuts a little piece off for me!  If she has a croissant, I get the crunchy, tasty, buttery end.  I can't wait.   Oh, boy, English muffin day! My favorite!



I get excited if my Mom and Dad have to go somewhere.  They always give me a special treat!  I get to stay home by myself and have my special treat!  So, I don't mind when they have to leave me sometimes.  In fact, it's my favorite thing!


Later in the day it's suppertime!  I love suppertime!  They always ask me, "What time is it?"  And I KNOW that means suppertime!  Yay!  Then we go on a big walk and then I get my nighttime treat!  What will it be today?  A dental bone?  A chewy bone? A biscuit?  I can't wait!  It's my favorite thing!


Sometimes Mom brushes my teeth.  I like that, too!  It's tasty! 

Ah, bedtime!  I love bedtime, cause it means when I wake up, it will be time for breakfast! Yay!

It is hard to believe I once had to hand feed Harry, when he was new to us and unfamiliar.  He loves food and lives his day looking forward to the next gastronomical pleasure.  Suppertime gets a big response, with his happy meter going full blast, he runs through the house and barks out three syllables - Sup per time!   Another total favorite are home made peanut butter biscuits that I will bake for him when I'm really ambitious.  And he has special dog toothpaste that he doesn't mind at all so we can make sure his teeth stay healthy and free of plaque. 


No comments:

Post a Comment