Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Chippies!

Oh, boy!  Let's go out, c'mon!  No monsters day!  Oh, boy, c'mon, let's go out, let's go out, let's go out!!  Ahhhh.  It's nice today.  Quiet and breezy.  The breeze feels good.  Sniffing around, sniffing around.....there's a squirrel.  If....I....move....slowly....I....can....sneak.....up......DARN!  Up a tree.  Stupid squirrel.   Wait!  What's that?  A little, tiny creature!  Can I rub your nose, little creature?  Huh? Yipes!  It's screaming at me!  Mom calls it "chippy."  Boy, is he fast!  Faster than the squirrels!  A long time ago he could have been a bite size snack.  But I'm getting breakfast as soon as we get home, right Mom?  Oh, boy, can't wait.



Yes, Harry encountered a chipmunk on his morning walk and was VERY interested in getting up close and personal.  The little guy squeaked very loudly and startled Harry just long enough to make his exit.  What Harry would do with a chipmunk or a squirrel if he could get close is anybody's guess.  I'm not willing to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment