Total Pageviews

Monday, September 2, 2019

Who can it be now?

I have my own outdoor room now.  It's called a balcony.  I love my balcony.  I have a comfy mat out there and I can go in and out whenever I want to. There's a screen on it, but I can walk right through it!  

The mornings are nice because there is usually a cool breeze and it's quiet, just the way I like it.

Sometimes I see friends of mine go by, like Re or Hugo, but they don't see me 'cause I'm way high up!  There's lots to see out there - birds and clouds and hoomans, trees and flowers and bugs and stuff.  

Evenings are nice, too - when my pack sits out there.



We were all out there the other day and I was all nice and comfy on my mat where I can stretch out and enjoy the breezes.  But you know what?  Something really strange happened!  I was so surprised!!  All of a sudden a shutter on a window next to my balcony opened up!  And then I saw a hooman hand!  It was a man!!   WHAAAAT????  Who goes there??  Who is invading my kingdom??  I got right up to take look.....and I grumbled a little just to let him know this is MY balcony.  Hmmmmmmm.  I am not too happy about this.  No one else seemed upset, though.....but I sure was.  I am going to be extra vigilant from now on.

Someone moved in next door.  A young man.  His two windows are to the right of our balcony.  After nearly a year of total privacy, suddenly the shutters opened.  Harry was perplexed, to say the least.  He surprised me by acting protective.  He jumped right up and while I would not call it growling, he was muttering!  "Now wait just a minute.....when did YOU get here?  Who are you anyway??"  

Izz ok, Harry, he can't get to YOUR balcony.  Go back to your nap, silly boy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment