Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 19, 2019

I can't get no satisfaction

I feel lots better now and I am ready to resume my duties as Harry Spotter, sophisticated dog about town!  The only problem is my pack.  They are not cooperating and I am getting very annoyed. 

When we were strolling down the promenade I could see that Tibo was open.  I made it clear that I wanted to go in, but no one else did.  I was not happy about that.

The gelato store was open too.  I tried to pull them over there but it didn't work.   Grrrmmmm.

Then just the other day we were in the big piazza.  That's where the café is where they give me my own cup of ice.   I knew the way.  I got halfway up the stairs but they said "No" again.  Well, that was just unacceptable.  Enough is enough.  I let them know I was mad.  I let everybody know I was mad!!  I started yelling.  People were looking but no one came to my rescue.

I wonder if there are dog police here?  Can I call them?  I think my pack needs to be arrested.  



Yesterday we were on the promenade again.  THIS time we went to the gelato store.  Well, that's better.  A little.  That's just a little better.  But I'm watching these guys, I am watching them very carefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment