Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hello, stranger!

Ooooh, boy!  I love when somebody comes over!  It's fun!  I get lots of pets and attention!  And, guess what?  TWO people came over the other day!  And one of them was my foster Mom!  My foster Mom!  WOW!  I haven't seen her in a long, long time!  She took care of me before I found my forever home!!  She had another lady with her......they tried to take my picture, but I ran away.....I don't LIKE having my picture taken!  

But is was so nice to see my foster Mom again!!!  She still remembers me and I still remember her!  

Yes, Harry's foster Mom came over, because a friend of hers just moved in nearby.  It was so nice to see her again and to meet her friend and my neighbor.  In "The Amazing Canine Adventures of Harry Spotter," she is the nice lady.  Her name is Maureen and she is one of the wonderful volunteer foster parents for "Almost Home Dog Rescue of New Jersey."  We did manage to get a picture of them together at a dogfest a year or two ago.

Don't forget that with each sale of Harry's books, a donation is made to "Almost Home." 

1 comment:

  1. It was great seeing you Harry. Also nice to see your Mom & Dad again. I'm so happy you found such a wonderful forever home.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete