Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Here I come to save the day!

Guess what?  It's been really, really cold here.  We all have to wrap ourselves up a lot to go outside.  And my Dad has been going into the city lately.  I don't know where that is, but it must be far because he is gone all day.  

Anyway, it was cold and already dark. Ugh. I don't like going out in the dark, either.  And Dad needed money for the city.  He was going to have to go out into the dark and cold to get it.  But, hey!!! I have money!  I do!  'Cause all year long when I sell my books, I get money for my buddies at Almost Home Dog Rescue of New Jersey!  SO, I gave him some money.  Well, I don't have fingers, so Mom had to get it out.  But I saved him from the cold!  I bet he knows how lucky he is to have me around!    And he paid me back the very next day!

Yes, indeed, Harry saved the day, or night!  Each year Almost Home gets their donation thanks to the sale of Harry's books.  They are both on Amazon.  In the U.S. you can contact me directly at junivolz@gmail.com.  Not only will you get discounted books, but bookmarks, magnets, signed copies and I am happy to ship for free.  They make great gifts for dog lovers and anyone who can read!! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment