Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2017

It's a wild world....

We had a big snow storm!  I'm so happy I have my big coat to keep me warm!  I don't give my pack ANY trouble when they put it on me.  I like it!  

I doesn't matter what the weather is....I have to go outside every day.   Mom and I were walking along the other morning...and...ooohhh, I could smell something interesting.  Hmmmmm.  What is it?  Then we saw the footprints.  WOW!  They were big!   I was a little worried, can't you tell by my face?  I guess Mom was, too, because she took a picture of one of them.   Waaay bigger than MY foot, and I'm almost the biggest dog around here!   What could it be?  Mom would have to scratch my magical Spotter Spot to turn me into Super Spotter to meet up with what ever that is!!!!  But I think I would rather go home.....quick!


 Harry is nearly 60 pounds, not a "little" dog, by any means, although certainly not one of the largest.  In the picture above, the small prints are Harry's.  !!!  I don't know what kind of animal could leave prints like those, but there were no other prints around, human or otherwise, until we showed up.  It was a bit alarming.  Needless to say, we headed straight for home as quickly as we could!

No comments:

Post a Comment