Total Pageviews

Friday, September 9, 2016

Don't worry, baby......

Oooooohhhh. My tummy doesn't feel so good.  Bleh.  It isn't time for me to go out, but I have to go....now!  Mom?  Mom?   I have to go out!  Please!  Oh, boy....oh, boy.  She understands me!  She speaks Spotter!! Yay!  Here comes my leash.......Phew!  Just in time!  

My suppertime is different today.  Mom is cooking, just for me.  Even though I don't feel so good, I know I'm a lucky boy!  Chicken and rice, just for me.   Mmmmmmmm.  Thanks, Mom.
 





Harry had the runs for two entire days.  I think it's because he chews on grass and the sad fact is that the management here puts too many chemicals on the ground.  I always keep some quick cooking rice on hand for situations such as this.  Poor boy, he was wimpering a bit and made me feel terrible.  If he hadn't improved, we would have gone to the dogtor.  But he bounced back pretty fast once he had a couple of "chicken soup for dogs" meals. 

I watched him closely, particularly to see if he needed to run outside.  He has gotten much better at communicating that to us - and now he runs for the door and puts his nose up to the doorknob!  Yes, Harry, I get the message, loud and clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment