Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

As long as I'm with you, it's a lovely day.

My happy meter was going strong this morning.  I did wiggle worm before we went outside.  It was MY kind of day!  No snow, no rain, not too hot, not too cold.  JUST RIGHT!!!  I got to chase a couple of chipmunks, too! Haha.

And besides the great weather, something special was going on.  I got presents!  I got fancy biscuits with frosting on them!  Yumbers!  And a new toy!  Mom had to show me what to do.  It has treats hidden inside and I have to get at them!  Like my other toy, but different.  Hmmmm.  I'm a pretty smart guy.  I will figure it out.

Wow! This was a fun day!

Today was Harry's "official" birthday! Of course, we don't really know which day is his REAL birthday, but we had to decide on one for the Dogtor to keep records.  And, we decided on September 21 because we thought Harry was about two years old at that time.  Except he is younger.  :)   In time, we realized that although they said he was about one and half years when he came to us, he was really about a year.  So, Harry is now four and a half, but celebrating his fifth birthday!  Izz ok. No big deal.

He was a happy boy today - raring to go on his morning walk.  We got him a travel water bottle for when we go to the park or on trips or have events.  He won't know how much he likes that until we use it.

And he has a bunch of gourmet doggie biscuits with yogurt frosting!

Best of all, he has another interactive toy.  So now he has two things that he has to think about to play with, but he gets rewarded with tiny treats.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Spotter!

No comments:

Post a Comment