Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Saturday in the park...

Oh, boy, I am soooo tired!  We had such a big day yesterday.  I missed all my naps.  We were in a BIG park ALL day long and I couldn't close my eyes!  I was just too excited and didn't want to miss anything!  

It was nice and warm and sunny, too!  Lot's of people came up to see me.  There was a little girl, too.  She reminded me of my hooman friend who visits her grandparents around the corner from my house.  Some of the people knew me already!  They met me last year!  

I jumped in and out of the car a million times!  I had ice cubes and biscuits.  I only got a little irritated when a big puppy thought that he could take my water bowl.  It's MY bowl.  The rest of the time I just watched a whole bunch of dogs go by - big ones, little ones, noisy ones.....

I'm glad that people took my books because when they do that, they help my buddies at Almost Home Dog Rescue of NJ.  Thanks!!!

We spent the majority of the day at Allaire State Park.  We got there at 6:30 a.m. and it was already packed.  Luckily, it was a gorgeous day.

Harry, as usual, would not allow himself to nap, so he was as exhausted as we were by the time we headed home.

Many, many thanks to all the kind people who bought books and donated to Almost Home Dog Rescue of NJ!  Harry and I hope you enjoy the books!  Although specifically aimed at a young audience, I have been told that adults enjoy them, too.

While the books are available via the internet at Barnes & Noble and Amazon, I can offer discounted pricing. Just contact me via junivolz@gmail.com.  Free shipping, too!

1 comment: