Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Saturday in the Park!

Oh, boy!  Did I have a big day!  I got all excited because we got up extra early.  I took my morning walk in the DARK!  Then we climbed in the car!  We spent the day in a big park and there were lots of people and lots of dogs!!!  It was kind of cold in the beginning, but then it got warmer.  I got to sniff noses with a Sheltie and and Golden and a poodle and all  kinds of different dogs!  Everyone was friendly!  And so many people were talking to me and petting me!  Wow!  I got soooooo tired, I jumped back into the car to take a nap!   Mom and Dad must have been tired, too, because we went to bed early, but I didn't mind!  I was happy to see my comfy bed!




Allaire State Park's open air market is a long day for the people who are there as "vendors."  I underestimated how chilly it was in the morning and was quite frozen for a couple of hours.  Luckily, the day warmed up as the sun rose higher in the sky - there was not a cloud to be seen.  A lovely, fall day.

I would like to express my deep appreciation to all the nice people who made donations to "Almost  Home Dog Rescue of NJ" and a big "Thank You" to the people who bought books!  Each "Harry Spotter" book sale results in a donation to them also!  It was a successful day -
all three books were bought ("Astoria Story" and "KittenCat") - and I am most grateful!!




No comments:

Post a Comment