Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 21, 2018

It's all in the game...

No one ever taught me how to play with toys.  Oh, Mom tried.  I had a bunch of toys.   I just never did anything with them.  Now I have one toy.  I really like my toy, because when I bop it around it gives me treats!  I just don't see the point of running after a ball or a frisbee.  Or a stick.  A wood stick?  I figure if I can't eat it, why bother?

But we play little games sometimes.  I used to like pretending I had no legs so Mom had to struggle to get my halter on!   I don't do that anymore.   I like going out here, so I can't wait to get out the door!  

And Dad throws me popcorn, sometimes, but I'm not very good at catching it.  I don't know why.  They just always get away from me, like butterflies.

But everyone has a talent, and SO do I!  When Mom and Dad have these tasty little sesame sticks, they will throw one every now and then.  And guess what?  I am a CHAMPION sesame stick catcher!  Really!  I hardly ever miss.  I just open up the vapor lock and in it goes!   Maybe that is part of my magic, like opening doors with my brain!  

I might not know how to play with toys, but sesame sticks taste WAY better, anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment