Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 17, 2018

I feel stunning, oh, so stunning!

Oh, boy!  A ride in the car!  Where we going?  Where we going?  It's kind of cold out......a park?  Where we going?  

Oh, I know this place.....I can use my magical powers to open the doors!  There's lots of other dogs here....and good smelly things!  Food and treats and dog butts!  Lots of people to smile at me and tell me what a handsome boy I am!

What....wait!  What is this?  It's not the dogtor......but this lady is putting me on a table and the table goes UP!  I can see everything from up here!  Except Mom....I don't know where she went, but I will keep looking.

Other dogs are on tables, too.  They are getting haircuts.  My nails are getting clipped.  Gee, that was FAST!  All done!

Oh, boy, there's my pack.  Hey, let's get out of here!  I see the doors, I know where they are, c'mon, let's go!

We all pile back in the car and when I get home, Mom puts a new collar on me!  She says it's "spiffy."  I don't know what that means, but it does have little bones on it.  I guess I feel spiffy now! Oh, SO spiffy!




1 comment: