Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Does anybody really know what time it is?

I was born with a clock in me!  I was!  I always know what time it is.  I'm not sure how I know...maybe it is another one of my magical powers?  But I do always know what time it is.

I know when it is morning and it's time for my Dad to get up.  Sometimes he doesn't know what time it is, so I have to tell him.  When he finally hears me, he knows he has to get up.  I like that, too, because then I get to take over the bed and snuggle for a while with Mom!

But pretty soon I know it's time for me to take a walk and have my breakfast, so I have to wake Mom up, too.  

After my breakfast we get to nap some more in the bed.  I only get up if Dad has a second breakfast, because I get schnibbles.  But that's not a problem because I can always go back to bed, ha ha!

Later on I know that it's time for another walk and sure enough, everybody starts putting shoes on!  

And then comes my very best favorite time of the day....SUPPERTIME!  I love suppertime!  I especially love spagetters, but I love my veggies, too!

After my suppertime comes hooman suppertime and I get schnibbles of that, too!  Yumbers.

Pretty soon it's night time.  Time for one last run out the door and a big nap curled up in my bed.   

Don't know what time it is?  Just ask me!!  I have a clock in me!
I used to think Harry used the light...sunlight...to figure out what time of day it was.  But now I am beginning to think it is more than that....his stomach, perhaps?  A combination of the two?  Whatever it is, he has an uncanny knack for always knowing the correct time.   Good boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment