Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Walk right in......

Every time my pack goes somewhere, they take me with them.  I get to ride in the car a lot!  It's fun.  I like it!  I don't even mind the box monster anymore.  Nope.  Don't mind at all.  Sometimes we take the stairs, too.  

But I, Harry Spotter, must have some magical power.  I must be a pretty special pup.  I don't know exactly what it is, but doors open up for me.  Just like that!  I get closer and they open!  It happens here, at this hotel.  And it happened again when we went to a dog store!  Yep, it's true!  They just .....OPEN.  Then I just walk right in, like magic!  And I met some other pups and I got a cookie, too.  Yumbers.



Harry has gotten used to the elevator, and he has seen other dogs going in and getting off, so he is not bothered by it at all anymore.  And he seems to really enjoy automatic doors.  He is especially fond of the entrance doors and appeared to be tickled that the Petco doors opened for him, too.  He met a couple of shelties while we were there, and one of the clerks gave him a biscuit.  Our boy is not such a nervous wreak anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment