Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Go away, leave me alone, don't bother me....

Monsters follow me.  I don't know why and I don't like it. I do not like it at all.  Most of the time I'm ok.  I've learned not to be scared of little monsters....like the toaster monster, or the microwave...they are little monsters that make food...and I DO like food.

I even learned to put up with some bigger monsters, like the ones out in the street.  Big noisy ones that screech and hiss and spit.  And those silly flags don't bother me at all anymore.

But whenever my pack goes to a hotel, the monsters follow me.  Why?  What did I do?  Is it my magical powers?  Just because the doors open for me, does that make the monsters mad?  

When we went to see my hooman sister far away, the monsters came.  And we are in a hotel now and guess what?  TODAY the monsters came again!  LOUD and scary beeps, way way screechy beeps.  Mom and Dad didn't seem upset, but I sure was.  I went to my safe spot in my kennel.  They've been quiet for a while now, but I am afraid they will come back.

Why are they after me?  I really want them to go away and leave me alone!

Fire alarm testing.

They seem to haunt us at every hotel.

The desk called this morning to warn us.  Poor Harry, he still cannot and probably never will tolerate loud, obnoxious sounds such as sirens and alarms.  It was the whole building, not just our room, so it isn't like we could escape...and it was rather early in the day.  *Sigh*   

It's all over now, and the sun is shining, the windows are open to a lovely breeze and Harry has stopped trembling.....for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment