Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2016

It's a marvelous night for a moondance....

So, wow! What a big day we had!  I knew something special was going on right away because I missed my morning nap! Oh, boy, oh, boy!  We got in the car and it was one of those things where there's all kinds of hoomans and dogs and stuff going on.  

Lots of people came to pet me, lots and lots.  And there were gagillions of dogs, too!  There were little tiny ones......

And there were medium ones, like me!

And even a great, big, giant dog! 

I got really, really tired.  But I had my suppertime when I got home and Mom gave me ice cream!  Yay! My favorite!  I'm still a little tired today, but I had a really good time!

The Octoberfest could not have been held on a nicer day.  It was simply gorgeous, with a clear, blue sky, some fall color in the trees and perfect weather.

Many thanks to all of the people who bought Harry's books - especially because every purchase results in a donation to Almost Home Dog Rescue of New Jersey, the same folks who rescued our boy!  And thank you, too, to the people who made donations.

Harry was so distracted, I even got to take his picture (Harry HATES his picture taken) and so did someone else!

He was not his usual, bouncy self this morning - he is playing bed bug today.  But I'm sure he will be back to doing wiggle worm by morning.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment