Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2016

A wiggle in the walk....

Oh, boy!  I just love my second breakfast.  It's getting chilly outside and inside, so I go out to the big room and sit in the sunshine that comes in the window to warm up.  That's when Mom is making MY second breakfast.  She has it first, then I get my shnibbles.  Today it was WONDERFUL!  It was so wonderful I did wiggle worm in the big room!  I'm such a lucky dog!

Yes, anyone who has read Harry's second book knows that he wakes up happy and proceeds to do his wiggle worm across the bedroom floor.  Today I decided to make some eggs along with my English muffin, which was burned to absolute perfection! (If there isn't smoke coming from the toaster, it isn't done.)  Harry gets a small piece, about the size of my thumb and he gets to lick the plate when I'm done.  He was so delighted that he did another full tilt wiggle worm in the living after his little nibbles. It is one of the more hilarious things he does.  So cute!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment