Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Talking in my Sleep

I'm all alone!  This is scary!  I'm so scared.  How did I get here?  I keep walking and walking down strange roads.  No matter where I go, I don't know where I am.  It's dark.  What if monsters come after me?  What will I do?  Mom?  Mom, I miss you!! I lost my way......walking, searching............there is a big moon up in the sky.  Maybe if I call it, someone will find me and take me home.  I want to go home!!! Please, somebody help me!! AROOOOOOOOO!  AROOOOOOOOOOO!
 
 
 
It was a strange sound.  Sing-song but melancholy.  Where was it coming from?  Oh, my goodness, it was Harry!  He was sound asleep and his body was twitching all over.  He was having a puppymare.  We have never heard him howl when he is awake, but this was definitely howling.  I wonder if his days as a lost boy sometimes haunt him in his dreams?   Izz okay, baby, Mom is right here, you are safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment