Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ruff Night

It's cold!!!  I have my new sweater on to help keep me warm.  But bedtime came and Mom and Dad went to their bed and pulled up the covers.   They don't know there's something in my bed!  I can't sleep in it.......mmmmmmpppphhhh.  So I jump on their bed and they squiggle around so I have some room.  They are so squiggley they bother me.  I can't get comfortable, so I jump down.  That thing is still in my bed........I'll walk around a little.    Guess I'll jump up on the people bed again, maybe they can hold still this time.
Nope!  Dad always turns over or moves his legs.  He IS annoying.  I'll jump down again.
Walk around some more.........
Finally, Dad gets up.  See???  See???? There's something in my bed!  It's a toy.  I have lots of toys.  I don't know why.  I don't know what to do with them.  Yay, Dad!!!  He took it out of my bed!  NOW I can finally get to sleep all snuggled up in my own bed with nobody moving around to bother me.  Ahhhhhh.



The temperatures are frigid.  So glad Harry has his sweater for days and nights like this.  Off to bed to get cozy under the covers.  But Harry is restless.  Up and down, up and down.  His collar jingles when he jumps and walks around.  Oh, he's up again. Jingle, jangle. Now he's down. Jingle, jangle. What is going on?  My husband got up and found one of Harry's toys in the middle of his bed.  It hadn't occurred to him to just pick it up and take it out.  Harry, as a pup it seems, was never played with and he has no idea what to do with his pull toy, his ball, his Frisbee, his cushy toy, nothing.  This was his little green soft toy.  He seems happy to have them but he never actually does anything with them.  Once the offending toy was removed he was able to settle down and sleep through the night.  And so were we!

No comments:

Post a Comment