Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sweaty Pants!

Oh, boy.  Mom got home from that place she goes to.  She goes there a lot and stays there a long time.  I miss her and I wait for her to come home.  Finally!  Yay!  She always comes back and takes a shower.  I wait for her on the bed.  Hmmmm.  Something smells good!   Oh, boy!   There's a pile on the end of the bed.  Smelly good stuff.  Let's see.......they're ALL so tempting!  Hmmm,  hmmmm, I'll take these pants.  Ah, chewy!  Yum.  Nom, nom, nom.

Huh?  What's the matter?  Mom?  Why "Oh, no?"  What'd I do? 


Harry is a wonderful boy, sweet and docile.  But, like all of us, he isn't perfect.  I couldn't get mad because it was my fault.  In fact, I had to fight the urge to laugh, since he looked so absolutely delighted.  I left my sweaty gym clothes on the cedar chest at the end of the bed while I showered.  There he was, noshing away, having a good old time!  My gym pants were shredded!   And......it wasn't the first time.  I've lost a few items of clothing that way.  So I have to train myself to put my gym gear into the washer immediately. 

If I could only get him to be as interested in his toys as he is in sweaty pants.

Izz okay, baby, I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment