Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Oh, Boy! Giant Dog Park!

Where we goin'?  Where?  Where?  OH, I smell it, I smell it!! The dog park?  No, it's the GIANT dog park!!!  I love this place!   Oh, boy!  I get to sniff around, and sniff around and even rub noses with the dogs.  They are the biggest dogs I've ever seen!



There is a regular dog park where I go inside the fence and run around and play with other dogs like me.  These are the GIANT dogs.  They seem very gentle and nice, but I can't go inside the fence with them.  We just rub noses.  They like carrots.  I like carrots, too!


We walk ALL around the giant dog park.  There's other things in there too, like this funny looking guy.  He looks angry, I think I'll stay away from him....



Oh, look!  Puppies!

 
 
Wow! That was a big walk.  Back to the car, time to go home.  Fun!
 
 
 
 
Harry does love the park, whether it is the dog park or the enclosed area where there are deer, goats, geese and a peacock.  The deer are allowed to have carrots, which is one of Harry's favorite treats.  They are used to people and come right up.  They like Harry, perhaps because he is also gentle and sweet.   It was a beautiful day to take a walk in the park!


No comments:

Post a Comment