Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 8, 2020

Sooner or later, you sleep in your own space

Well, there are finally no new kitties coming inside.  Whew!!  Now there are just four.  Hahaha....just four!  

I am not sure why, but only Missy Tee gets to run around all over the house.  She drinks water from MY bowl and she plops herself down in MY bed, too!  Hmmmmph.

So I decided to take things into my own paws.  I beat her to it and I plopped down in my bed before she had a chance to.  AND I sat on her leash that she plays with like it is a snake or something.  She usually grabs the leash and drags it over to my bed and rolls around with it, but I sat on it instead.  She tried, but she couldn't get it out from under me...haha.  Silly kitty, I am much bigger than she is!  "Games over, Missy Tee - this MY bed!"

I like kitties, but sheesh.  Even Harry Spotter has his limits!


All of them are kittens, less than one year old.  All of them have worms. (!!!)  Two of them have asthma.  For the time being they are all separated as each is on a slightly different timeline with their worm medication and the two with asthma are each on two medications (four different medications in all)...one by one they will have more freedom, but for now, this is how it has to be.

Missy Tee gets the run of the place and chases, pounces on and flings around a leash like a toy.  (I have a wiggly fish coming soon for her amusement)  I also have an interactive ball that moves on its own but she is afraid of it!   And although she could explore further, she has chosen to stick to the back room, the adjoining dining room and the kitchen.  It seems strange that cats who were outdoors are not really very adventurous indoors...but that is why we are keeping these four. 

Tee "captures" the leash and then cannonballs into Harry's bed.  He surprised me by staying in it the other day and lying on top of the leash.  A small end was peeking out and Tee tried to pull it but Harry weighs 60 pounds (25 Kg) so it was no use.  Seems Harry got a bit fed up with his bed always being occupied by a playful kitten!  "Nope, not today...this is MY bed!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment