Total Pageviews

Friday, November 15, 2019

I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed.

I love food!  I try to arrange my day around my food and snacks.  It is a good way for me to know what time it is.  

And I know I am a very lucky boy.  I get really, really good food.  I get vegetables and chicken and rice and spagetters.    I get kibble, too.  And sometimes cheese.  I get lots of delicious stuff!  

I guess if I have a favorite, though, it is spagetters.  I love spagetters.  I will eat it first because I love it and I can't wait.  Then, I might leave my  kibble for later, for a snack.  

Sometimes my pack laughs at me and say that I'm "spagetter face."  I don't know why that's so funny, but they like it.  And I still know that I am Harry Spotter.  Haha.


Harry does love spaghetti, plain, although I sometimes cook it with a bit of broth, or mix a tiny bit of tomato sauce in to give him variety.  Plain pasta is good for a dog with an upset stomach, too.

Harry's meals are a mixture of lean meat, vegetables and kibble and some pasta or rice.  It is clear that he adores spaghetti.  Sometimes while he is eating he will look up at us (he likes to have company when he eats) and spaghetti strands will be hanging from his mouth!  He looks hilarious!

Once he even decided to go outside on the balcony to "check his kingdom" with spaghetti hanging all over the place!  It's nice to know he enjoys his food.

No comments:

Post a Comment