Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 21, 2019

I can dream, can't I?

Everybody knows how I love to sleep!  After all, I have four beds.  Five, if you count the big one my hoomans sleep on!  It's my favorite thing, to lean back and stretch out, maybe rest my head on the side and just....mmmmmm.  

I have some pretty wild dreams, too!  I talk about that in my book.  In my dreams, I become Super Spotter!  And all sorts of other things, too.   Sometimes I'm running, sometimes I'm flying, and lots of times I have happy dreams and my happy meter goes crazy.

Mom even got a picture of me dreaming.  Want to see?  I open my eyes sometimes!!!  Mom says to tell you..."wait for it."



Yes, Harry is quite the dreamer.  He has had lively dreams since day one.  And so many interesting things to dream about!   He dreams this intensely every single day.  Sometimes he "boofs" out loud, too. It is adorable.  Dream on, Super Spotter!



No comments:

Post a Comment