Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

There's a party goin' on right here...

Wow!!!  There is some kind of big party here.  The whole town is a party!!  Everybody is outside.  Everybody!  And lots of people are dressed up in funny clothes and there is lots and lots of noise.  There's funny stuff on the ground, too.  It's not snow.  It's kind of like snow, but it isn't cold.  I don't know, people are funny.  

This party took days and days.  Someone was banging a drum right in my sensitive ears.  It was sort of fun, even for me, but I'm glad it's over, because even though I am a big boy now and not so scared of everything, I like things better when they are nice and quiet.  

I saw a parade!  It was a very strange thing.  This is a very interesting place!


It was Carnevale in our little hill town in Abruzzo.  The "parade" went right by us, and I was amazed that Harry was more curious than anything else.  He even got some pats from the participants!  After awhile the noise got to be too much for him and he starting pulling me towards home.




No comments:

Post a Comment