Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Just can't wait to get on the road

Doodley, doodley, doot, doot…..I love my walks here!  My happy meter gets out of control when it's time to go outside.  I especially love "no monsters" day.   They don't have the same giant monsters here that we used to have, just little monsters, so they don't scare me so much.

Sometimes I like to go to the piazza because lots of nice people are there and sometimes I get to see my friend, Hugo.  And sometimes I like to go up the hill, so I can pass the good smelly stores.  
The other evening I was heading for the good smelly places when I had to go.  A pup has got to do what a pup has got to do!  And guess what?  I stopped traffic!  Hahaha. I did!  All the little monsters had to stop and wait until I was done.   I wasn't afraid.  Some girls walked by and thought it was funny.   I thought it was pretty funny, too!  

Mom say's I'm a "traffic stopper!"  I know I'm a good looking boy, but I must be REALLY handsome to be a "traffic stopper!"

Well, time to head back home now!

Since this is a medieval town, there are few actual "sidewalks," so people are always walking in the streets.  It is common for the cars to stop for people and they do even when someone is attempting to cross where there is not a designated crosswalk.  The "main" street in town is also one way because it is quite narrow. But how often do they stop for dogs doing their business?  Not that often.  This just happened to be in the middle of what one would call a "rush hour" here, yet no one seemed to mind and passersby got a kick out of it.  And Harry seems to have lost his fear of vehicles or perhaps he is just preoccupied with all the interesting aromas.

No comments:

Post a Comment