Total Pageviews

Monday, October 8, 2018

You're mine! And we belong together...

Oh, hey!  Over and around the block there is a pup I know.  We've been nodding and rubbing noses the whole summer.  His name is Vader.  He is bigger than me, but he is mostly fur, I think.  He is a very fuzzy dog, and he is all black.   

Sometimes when he is sitting in front of where he lives, he is on a lead, like I used to have in our backyard.  But one time his person was outside with him.  I have noticed that people with pups like to talk.  So my pack started talking and talking.  Vader said "hello" to me, like always, but then he made me just a little bit annoyed.  He sat on my Mom's feet!!  Everyone was laughing, except me.   

Vader's Dad said, "Oh, he likes you and wants to keep you here!"  Hmmmmmm.  I think not.  I think it is time to walk back home.  And I said so!!  Vader did not want to get up, but his Dad told him he had to.  Izz okay.  We are still friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment