Total Pageviews

Friday, September 21, 2018

They say it's your birthday...

Hey, it's my birthday!  My OFFICIAL birthday!   Mom says that makes me like the Queen of England.  Haha!  I don't know what that means.   But, anyway, I had all my favorite things today.   I had some peas, and spagetters and chicken broth.  AND I got a special treat - something yummy.  I hope I get more of those soon!    

Today I am six and a half.  So next year I will be a year and a half older.  No, that's not right. Next year I will be a year older by half.  ????  That isn't right either.   My OFFICIAL birthday is too  many places so I can't change it.  BUT I won't be seven until the springtime.  There.  That's right.

I have to get back to my birthday now.  I might be getting more treats!!


No comments:

Post a Comment