Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

The weather outside is frightful....

I don't know where you are, but where I am it is very, very COLD!!  Super duper cold!  I like to stay snuggled up with Mom in the morning for as long as I can!  And I get right down to business when we have to go out.  All I want to do is get back inside where it's warm.

My pack is getting ready for a storm.  I can tell.  We are all stocked up with stuff.  And my popcorn is spread all over the bed.  And I have a sweater and my Kodiac coat, too, if I need them.  

Mom has been making my food warm!  Oh, boy, I like that!  It smells so good and it's just for me and I don't care if my coat is still on, I leap into the kitchen for my breakfast and suppertime!  Yay!

So, you better get ready, too.  Make sure you have food and warm things.  Don't stay outside too long.  Don't even go out if you don't have to!!!   Stay inside and snuggle.  I'm not kidding!


A huge winter storm is expected tomorrow.  Some snow, but the biggest problem will be the severe winds combined with frigid temperatures.  Bring your pets inside.  Don't expose them to this, it is dangerous.  

We have Harry's "popcorn" throw on the bed for an extra layer of warmth.  He has a comfy sweater, which he hates, and his heavy, lined coat.  Even so, our walks are abbreviated.  As soon as he does his "business" he heads right back for the door!  Good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment