Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 26, 2017

On the road again....

Errrr.  Why?  Why do I keep missing my morning nap?  It makes me soooo tired.  I have been missing lots of naps lately.  We keep going places.  Mom gets out and comes back with lots of stuff.  Then I hardly have enough room for me in the back!  All kinds of boxes!  Then Dad gets out and comes back.  I don't understand that at all.  Very strange.  

Oh, and one day we drove and drove and drove.  We  got somewhere where a man gave me water.  And they had treats.  They had a whole bunch of treats in a big bowl, but it had a top on it.  Mmmm.  I wanted to put my whole head in that bowl and eat every single one!  But I did get some of the treats!

We were there for a long, long time and we walked around and in and out and back again.  There were lots of people coming in and going, too.

After a long, long, long time we got back in the car.  Good thing my old bed is in the car.  I was REALLY tired!  

I don't really know what's going on, but something is.  All this stuff.  It sure does make a pup sleepy!

We have found a temporary apartment where Harry is allowed.  Since it is temporary, we bought a few items we need for a working kitchen, a couple of lamps, a toaster, a small TV.  Harry doesn't know it yet, but soon we will leave the hotel and settle down for a few months in a garden apartment.  It has nice grounds and lovely trees and lots of dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment