Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Welcome to the hotel.....

Oh, boy!  Going for a ride!  Where we going?  Where we going?  Oh, I remember this place!  I was here before!  Oh, boy, oh boy!   I get my own room, but I can see all the other dogs.   And I have my own bed, my very own bed from home!   And they feed me just like Mom does.  It's noisy, though, so I can't nap as much as I do at home.  And they take me out to walk a whole lot.  Gosh, I'm getting tired.   I feel like I have been here forever.   I wish my pack would come home.

Oh, yay!!  Yay!  They're here!   MMmmmmmpphhh!  Arf!!!!  Let's go home, let's go home, let's go home!!!!!!!  Oh, golly, I'm so happy to be home!!!!!

We had to go out of town for a week.  Harry stayed at the Green Leaf Resort and Hotel for dogs.  They have all sorts of things for dogs to do...a pool, doggie "day care", massages.  Harry isn't too interested in lots of play...he never learned how to play with toys.  He much prefers being a couch potato.  But he did get 5 walks every day, his own food from home, his own bed from home, and some gourmet dog ice cream one night while we were gone.  

When the girl brought him out to us for us to take him home she said, "I LOVE this dog!  I'm going to miss him!"  That was very sweet of her, but....I love him to pieces, too.  I couldn't wait to get him back home.  We were both so very tired.........we had a nice nap together, just like we always do.

Thank you, Green Leaf, for taking good care of my baby!




1 comment: