Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 25, 2017

It's Not Easy Being Green.

Boy, oh boy, do I like summer!  I've been getting lots of doggie ice cream!  My most favorite thing in the whole world!!  I get ice cream after our big evening walk....not everyday, but lots  more because it's hot outside.  

And the other nice thing is I get to see my friends more!  Nobody likes to go out in the winter, but everybody is outside now!  Yay! 

We take bigger walks now, too.  I get to try and chase chipmunks, but Mom gets mad at me.  And sometimes I find something tasty on the ground.  Mom gets mad at me when I do that, too.  She yells at me.  So I drop what I have.  Darn it.  It was just a tasty morsel, Mom......why can't I have it?  Oh well, ice cream is better, anyway.





It happens every summer.  Little frogs are born and some of them don't make it.  There are always a few that dry up on the pavement.  Harry has a fondness for them.  Ick.  Aggghhh!  He is very fast and slurps them up like lightning.  But I keep a close watch.  "DROP IT!"  And he does.  I suppose for him it is like a piece of jerky.  And to think of all the wonderful things I feed him.  You can take the dog out of the street, but.....


 

1 comment: