Total Pageviews

Friday, May 19, 2017

Someone's knocking at the door, somebody's ringing the bell.....

Way, way back, a long time ago when I was a scaredy dog and I didn't know what was going to happen to me, I was afraid of lots and lots of things.   Even when I found my forever home, I was still pretty scared.

When someone came to the door, I would run away and hide!  I didn't want anyone to take me away and I didn't want anyone to hurt me....so I ran.

But that was when I was still a pup.  I'm all grown up now and not so scared anymore.

And, guess what?  My pack got a new front door!  I can see through it all over the place!  I can see up and down the street and I can see other dogs walking by and when one of the pack is outside, I don't yell at them anymore, because I can SEE them!  I love the new door!

Lots of people have been coming by, too! When I hear the bell ring,  I like to be FIRST at the door, hahaha!  I go running to beat Mom to it.  Who is it?  Do I know you?  I don't know why all these people are coming over lately, but I think it's fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment