Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I'm leaving on a jet plane.....

Mmmmmm.  Mom went away.  She went away for a long, long time.  It seemed like FOREVER!  I was so, so happy when she came back!   I had a nice walk with Kai one day, but I still missed my Mom.  Something is going on, though.   I don't know what it is.  Mom and Dad are yammering away lots and lots.  Yammer, yammer.  Talk, talk, talk.......Mom didn't feel too good for a couple of days, but I was so glad to have my morning nap partner back!  What's all this yammering?  Oh, well......speaking of naps......I didn't sleep so well when Mom was away....I think I will settle in for a nice nap.  Maybe I will dream of being Super Spotter!

I was away for 5 days.  I was in Europe.  A bad case of jet lag followed me home. Harry has some surprises in his future.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment